Sunday, August 21, 2011

Musings on the week ahead

So I am in for a fun week.  Yes, fun in the sarcastic sense.  It is going to be another busy one.  Busy for many reasons.  Two customer meetings is a start.  They are always tricky, because you have to prepare for them.  But I also have 2 major deadlines due this week.  Thankfully next week I am out of the office all week.

On the plus side.  Drinks on friday with a former colleague.  Which will be fun.  Always good to catch up with people.  Saturday my car is due its MOT (as long as the window gets fixed this week).  And then hopefully lunch with Chris and Ben at Lakeside. The following Monday, a bank holiday in the UK, is my great uncle's 90th birthday party.  Then off to Amsterdam for the following week.

Outside of that I am working on several projects.  One of which is making good progress and should go live in December.  The other, technical geeky project is making slow and steady progress, still on the drawing board, but some of the ideas that are coming out are pretty exciting.

So all in all, things are looking good.  Am away for my birthday weekend.  Life is pretty good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment