Well another Sunday evening and another chance to change the music selection in my car. This week I have a 200 mile round trip to Birmingham (oh the joys) as well as my usual journey to work, so my selection is a little varied. Last week I didn't change the choice much, just added 2 CDs of radio plays (Agatha Christie). But this week my choice is as follows
The Blackest Album 4 - An Industrial tribute to Metallica. Some interesting versions of classic Metallica tracks. Something to get the blood pumping.
On The Floor at the Boutique - Mixed by Fatboy Slim. Classic Big beat tracks from the Big Beat Master himself.
Total Euphoria - Mixed by Dave Pearce. Chilled out Euphoric dance music. Perfect for the drive home to relax to.
Cocky - Kid Rock. More country nu-rap-metal from Mr Rock
Devil without a cause - Kid Rock. Contains one of my favourite tracks of all time, Only God Knows Why.
Minutes to Midnight - Linkin Park. Their best so far.
Until next week
I miss you. I miss music. I just thought I'd say that..that and I'm envious of your Agatha Christie. Did I mention I miss you? ;)
ReplyDelete