Sunday, January 12, 2014

Another week over

12th January 2014



Another week has passed and a new week is about to start.  But on the plus side I want for a walk this morning.  Nothing to major, just over 2 miles and definitely not at any great pace.  But enough to get me out of the house and doing some form of exercise.

I think that is one of my problems.  If I don't do anything I get depressed and angry at myself for not doing anything.  But I also seem to have to psych myself up to actually get round to doing anything.  So this morning, despite the fact it was cold, I went for a walk.  And I felt better for it, I know I have a lot to- do to turn my life around, but the fact that I have made a start feels good.

So some things to point out.  My current situation didn't happen over night, it happened over the course of many years.  So it won't be fixed over night.  It will take time, patience and a lot of work, but if that is what it will take then that is what I will have to do.

Music choice is the same as last week, mostly because it is raining and I haven't chosen anything for this week.

On other good news my Dad is getting better and better each day.  He is still not eating fully but is having some soup and this is a massive step forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment