Is there such a thing as a wasted Saturday?
I had big plans for today, but the reality is that I have sat here at the desk for most of it, making notes, playing games and generally doing very little. But that is what weekends are for isn't it, relaxing and unwinding?
The weather is pretty awful outside, so I don't fancy going for a walk. So I am just sat here working on ideas. The basic form of my food website is coming together. I have the layout and ideas for the logo and headings. Also a plan for the content and have even started to write some of the content.
For me this is about doing something for me. I could be pig-headed and say that I am going to create the greatest food website on the planet, but that would be wrong. The site is for me.
I have also started to put together some other ideas. Ideas for things to do, changes to make. Just me starting to put things together...and it is only the fourth day of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment