Well they say the first step is always the hardest. So I made the first step and posted a recipe on food blog. Makes a change and feels quite good, to actually post something and not just have the idea in my head. I know there is a long way to go, but for every journey begins with that first step. So I made the first step.
My first post is over here
With another one scheduled to go up in an hour or so. I know the layout is not brilliant, but that is the next thing that I am working on. But as they say, it is always a first step and we have to make these to ensure that we can keep moving forward.
So we make the step...where each step leads us we are not always going to know, but we have to make those first steps to begin our journeys.
No comments:
Post a Comment