Monday, January 9, 2012
Monday Music Collection
Good morning all,
So I meant to post this on Sunday, but you know how Sunday goes...far too quickly if you ask me. So this is my Monday morning music collection post. 3 random tracks from my IPod that I will be listening to this week:
1. Meatloaf - Read'em and weep
I just love the line in this track "If I could only find the words then I would write them all down". It sums up most situations doesn't it. We can never always find the right words to express exactly how we are feeling. And while the track was originally written by Barry Manilow, Mr Loaf brings an intensity to the recording that is second to none.
2. Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
This is one of those genuine crowd pleasers. If you ever have the fortune to see Neil Diamond in concert, this is definitely one of those sing/clap along tracks. The crowd providing the "ooohh aaaahhh oohhh ahhhh" and the constant clapping. And I know it is cheesy, but the line "who'd have believed you would all come along?" always brings c heer from the crowd.
3. Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Oh an absolute classic. Music for the MTV generation. Great buildup, great guitar riffs and a natural head rocking track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment